Monday, May 16, 2011

Seeing The Lion King musical on the road

 Guest post written by Tim Crosgrove

One of the things that I'm most excited about when it comes to seeing musicals is just the few hours that they seem to take you into another world. It's a much more enjoyable experience for me than when I go and see movies. I guess it's because it's all of these people performing for you that make you feel so special instead of this film just playing in front of you. But of course the chances to see a movie are much more often.
One of my friends told me that The Lion King play was going to be touring in a nearby city and I thought it would be so much fun to go and see. So I looked online to try and find some info on tickets and dates. As I was searching for that stuff, I ran across some info on hearing aid reviews. After I read through it a little bit I decided to sign up to get a hearing aid test.
I eventually did find all the info for the Lion King travelling show and bought some tickets to see it with my wife and another couple. I'm sure that it's going to be so great.
                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment